Friday, March 2, 2012

True Loves.

Three things I love, God, my boyfriend Alex, and of course SCENTSY! So, I did miss a post yesterday and for that I sincerely apologize. I do have a valid reason. I babysat all day and then supported my boyfriend as he played their final game in the play offs. They didn't make it as far as they would have liked but they made it far enough to continue on to the state play offs next weekend. One thing I have realized from dating a hockey player is that they have MANY uses/needs for SCENTSY products. The travel tins are great for their lockers. They easily open and close to travel from game to game and locker to locker. Have you ever smelt the hockey bag all of their gear is held in? If you haven't, spare yourself the agony and DON'T DO IT! I have finally found a way, to help this issue (I would say solve the issue but let's be honest, there is no way of getting rid of that hockey smell in its entirety, trust me I have tried.) SCENTSY scent bags are perfect to stick right in their bag and leave in there for long lasting freshness. As much as I love my boyfriend and all that comes with him, I will so graciously be getting him these two SCENTSY products for his hockey games ASAP. Now these products will work for football, volleyball, baseball, and just about every other sport as well as gym bags and gym lockers. So check out my website where you can purchase any of your SCENTSY needs. Until later, HAPPY FOLLOWING!

allidia.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment