Monday, March 5, 2012

What's In Your Dryer?

Have any of you ever tried a dryer bar? I have not, I have always been a dryer sheet kind of girl (although, it has always ultimately been my mother's choice as well). Were you ever embarrassed from having a dryer sheet stuck to the back of your dress or have a dryer sheet coming out of your pant leg? I know that has happened to me a few times. Because of this, I have decided to give a dryer bar a chance. Not just any dryer bar though, a SCENTSY dryer "disk" also known as a bar. But, due to legal reasons, we choose not to call it that. Besides, being original is best. Anyhow, the SCENTSY dryer disks come in two great scents. One is a coconut lemongrass and the other is called Quiver. Coconut lemongrass can basically describe itself but as for Quiver, it is the scent of innocent vanilla flower, warm sandalwood, and sultry night-blooming tuberose in a seductive scent, meant to cause a shiver of delight.  Each one of these scents contains two disks per package. Two disks for $7.00 is not a bad price for these great products. The added bonus is that you can have a more original scent rather than smelling like bounce or downy like everyone else. I will be straying away from the usual and be giving these SCENTSY dryer disks a shot, you should too! You can check out my website as well and buy these products as well as any other SCENTSY products at allidia.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment