Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Value Of A Teacher.

Have you ever had a favorite teacher? I know that I have. My 8th grade teacher Mrs. Hess ALWAYS went out of her way for each and every one of her students. There were days she would come into school looking so tired and worn out and when you asked her if she was okay, she would respond with "Yes, I was up late planning some more of your Washington D.C. trip." She cared so much about me and all my other classmates it made my school year great! Teachers are so much more important than most of us realize. They spend more time with kids than their own family does most of the time. The best teachers are the ones that go out of their way to help you and show you care. (The second best teachers are the ones that give out candy) If you are a teacher, I just want to say thank you. First of all, they don't get paid well for everything they do. They put in endless hours outside of school grading papers or researching for lesson plans. They plan activities and think about how they can help that certain student even though that is not in their job description. I want to be a teacher when I am done with college and for now I am going to use my scentsy consultant job to show teachers how much they mean to me. Scentsy has out an ABC's Warmer and it is adorable (picture above). These will make the PERFECT gift for any of the teachers in your life. The best part about this is you can pick a few different scents to pair with it. I know I am going to let my brother pick out the scents he wants to get for his teachers because face it, your child or brother or sister like in my case, will know that teach pretty well and it will make the teacher feel good that he or she wanted to her them those exact scents. This will make a GREAT end of the school year presents for all of the teachers in you or your childs life. You can contact me to purchase this or go straight to my Scentsy website and purchase it from there. Happy Following!

allidia.scentsy.us -website
allidiax3cheer@aim.com -email

 

No comments:

Post a Comment