Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't You Just Love The UPS Man?

So today, guess what I got in the mail???? Yup, that's right, my Scentsy starter kit. I heard the beautiful sound of that big, brown UPS truck coming down my driveway this afternoon and it has been history since. I have been so crazy busy trying to get things organized, invitations out, and labeling EVERYTHING, that here I am at 11:30 trying to get my daily post in. I will succeed if I must add. Anyways, it's not a long post today but tomorrow, I will do better, promise. Although, I am not real sure anyone is reading these posts but hey, one day maybe I will be the next Jenna Marbles, minus the nasty, obscene, and X-rated things she says. Okay scratch that. I do NOT want to be the next Jenna Marbles. No offense to her, I am just to happy living my life for Christ, starting my own business, and being a role model to the kids I babysit to be anything that satisfactory. I'll post about the little boy I babysit soon. You'll love him. He is the cutest thing ever! Let's connect this back to Scentsy, even baby kyles loves his Scentsy Buddy. Until tomorrow, Happy Following.

allidia.scentsy.us/Home   <------ Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment