Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everyone Loves A Good Party.

So, I am still learning something new about scentsy each day. Today, I learned all the benefits of hosting a scentsy party. You can earn free product as well as half price items. I asked and answered some questions and myths you may have about hosting a scentsy party.

1. It is going to be hard and take too much work.

     FALSE! As your scentsy consultant, it is my job to make sure this process is painless for you and I both. If invitations are too stressful for you, I will do them. If tidying up the house is the issue, RELAX, we all have our own day to day lives. If your counters aren't polished and you have some toys laying around, we will work around it.

2. What will I do about food and entertaining the guests?

     Entertaining the guests is MY job. No need to worry about that. As for food, grab a bag of pretzels or chips, some fruit or veggies and a beverage. This isn't a birthday or graduation party, more like a fun social get together where we get to talk about the awesome product, SCENTSY. If you are still worried about food, you can always ask your guest to bring their favorite appetizer.

3.  I don't have the time.

FALSE! You do have the time. It could be a Wednesday night party from 6:00-8:00 dinner party or a Saturday afternoon 1:00-5:00 open house.The great thing about taking the time is not only do you get to host a party, you can take time out of your busy week and get to socialize and catch up with friends and family. There is the excuse TO host a scentsy party.

I hope I have answered your questions and fears on hosting a scentsy party. Give everything a shot, at least once. Although, once you try scentsy, you will never go back! Until tomorrow, Happy Following!

Check out my SCENTSY website: allidia.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment